christopeter paragas

Home | Explore Paradise Philippines | Dream Vacation | Transportation | Contact Us


.


Share

2009 Marathon Adidas King of the Road

0

Written on 10:48 PM by yahoo

delivers the latest breaking news and info



After last weekend's Shape & Mens Health Run which made me realised that I'm really out of shape, I decided that I shall start everything from scratch again. Therefore, it's with this edition of the adidas King Of The Road 2009 that I will start off with my periodization phase. 21KM worth of easy but quality run is what I am looking for, not speed. Though my legs are yet to be 100%, I believe this run won't take too much out of it. Besides, this will probably be the "last" event before the fasting month begins. So, I will have plenty of time to rest, provided I don't get myself involve in any stressful weekend training. Haha...

Arrived at 5.15am and was surprised that the The fort bonifacio car park was pretty filled up. Was lucky that I found myself a good spot. Soon, I met up with my friends as we agreed to meet up in ROX sport shop. And quick change into my running gear and off I went looking for the toilet.


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails