Written on 1:20 AM by yahoo
TNF is always a race anticipated by runners seeking new adventures in the world of running। It offers a unique experience from the typical road race and away from the concrete jungle of Manila। Past races were at Clark, Legaspi, Cagayan de Oro, and now it’ll be at Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. (Click HERE to read my TNF 100 Race Report last May 2009, Clark)
delivers the latest breaking news and info
TNF RACE DETAILS
* Date: February 14, 2010, Sunday
* Start: Nuvali, Laguna, 5:00 a.m.
* Distance: 11k | 22k | 11k couples trail run. Partners should arrive at the finish line at the same time.
* Fee: P450 per person
* Register at R.O.X., Second Wind, Res Toe Run, The North Face – Shangrila, Glorietta, SM MOA, SM Cebu, SM Davao
* Contact: 0917.5.ASK.NUV (275.688)
* Website: www.nuvalievoliving.com
TNF at Nuvali makes the race doubly exciting for me. I was just at Nuvali last month for our TBR Magazine shoot with Ani de Leon. I was delighted to discover this shangrila in the south developed by Ayala Land, which will be home to many families and offices in the future. It was beautiful there; the atmosphere was calm and serene, the air fresh, and the roads beckoned for us to run on them. They say the grand plan is to provide many outdoor activities in this area, such as trail running, mountain biking, ziplining, and in the future, an area for triathlons to be staged.
NUVALI TRAIL RUN COURSE – There’s a flexible trail run course from 11k, 22k, up to 50k. There are natural river trails on 2 areas with 1km section each: one even has a waterfall.
fishy fishy KOI